St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital’s “Christmas in July” donation drive will help provide entertainment and comfort to pediatric patients throughout the year.
To help make a difference:
- Brighten the spirits of hospitalized kids by donating a patient experience, activity or distraction item online at StJosephsChristmas.org. Monetary donations can be made in any denomination.
- Become an event sponsor. Sponsorships are available starting at $1,000.
- Start or join a “Christmas in July” team. Host an online fundraiser and enlist friends, family and coworkers to meet a goal. Fundraising ideas include bake sales, raffles, jeans day and walk/run/bike activities.
- Become a community partner by getting your customers involved through a donation of a percentage of sales, register campaigns and spirit nights.
- Drop off toys and donations in the circular drive in front of St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital during the “Christmas in July” event July 29 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For information, visit StJosephsChristmas.org, or call (813) 872-0979.