The Pasco Sheriff’s Office (PSO) frequently receives reports of package theft, especially as the holiday season approaches.
To help eliminate the opportunity for thieves to steal packages, the PSO offers these tips:
- Have shipments made to a community office or a trusted neighbor.
- Schedule a delivery day/time when you are available.
- Leave specific instructions for delivery that include a location out of sight from the road.
- Request curbside or in-store pickup from retailers.
- Use delivery lockers if available near you.
- Install a visible surveillance camera.
Following these safety tips can help to reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim of theft.
For additional safety information, visit the PSO’s social media channels.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.