Have you wanted to remodel your bathroom for a while now, but need that little extra push to make your decision? Check out these six reasons why now is the time:
- Increases The Value of Your Home: According to Zillow.com, “Zillow data shows that bathroom remodels yield the biggest returns in terms of boosting your home’s resale value. For minor cosmetic changes, you’ll see a $1.71 increase in home value for every $1 you spend. This includes things like painting and refinishing cabinets, swapping out the mirror or upgrading hardware.”
- Increases Energy Efficiency: Would you be surprised to hear that your bathroom is often the room that consumes the most amount of energy? Many of us spend a great deal of time in the bathroom, getting ready for work or an outing with friends. Whether it’s taking a nice long hot shower, running the sink faucet to brush your teeth or wash your hands, or keeping the bathroom lights on for long periods of time, a lot of energy is being used in that room. Switching to water-saving showerheads, faucets and/or toilets, and also energy-efficient lighting can help you save money in the long run.
- Fixes Existing Problems: If you aren’t looking to sell your home, remodeling your bathroom is still a great decision because it can fix those pesky problems you notice every time you walk into the bathroom. Give yourself (and your bathroom) peace of mind by fixing those issues.
- Increases Storage Space: Homeowners can always use more storage space. A bathroom remodel can help you increase your storage space, making it easier to keep the space organized and more importantly, clutter-free.
- Freshens Up The Look: If you’re feeling your bathroom looks outdated or no longer matches your new style, a remodel is the perfect solution. A bathroom remodel can help you create a modern updated, comforting atmosphere in your home, providing a relaxing space to unwind and de-stress.
- Improves Safety: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 235,000 people over the age of 15 are injured each year in bathroom accidents, mostly due to slips and falls. With that in mind, incorporating safety into any bathroom remodeling project should be a top priority. Safety features such as grab bars, walk-in bathtubs and shower seats are just a few examples that can be done to make sure your bathroom space is safer, especially if you’re older and/or have mobility issues.
If, after considering those reasons, you’ve decided you’re ready to remodel your bathroom, the next step is to find a professional bathroom remodeler.
Look no further than CMK Construction.
The remodeling company has been serving the Tampa area for more than 19 years and offers customers a personalized experience, from an introductory visit in your home to the company’s 4,000-square-foot showroom to an individual design specialist for each project.
CMK’s professional bathroom remodelers have years of experience and expertise in bathroom renovation. They offer valuable insights into bathroom design, materials and fixtures that you may not be aware of.
The company offers many selections of new bathroom fixtures, accent lighting and more. CMK also offers custom engineering, computer-rendered 3D designs, and eco-friendly products, to name but a few options.
You will select every color, fixture and tile with the help of a certified designer. If you can dream it up, CMK accredited designers can help you make it happen.
If you’re ready to start your bathroom remodeling project, call CMK Construction at 727-800-1644 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, or go to CMKConstructionInc.com.
Published March 21, 2023.