Call Advantage Real Estate Services For Over 36 Years of Local Expertise
Advantage Real Estate Services is a full service real estate company representing both buyers and sellers of residential and commercial property primarily in Pasco, Hillsborough and Hernando Counties.
Headed up by Broker Holly Ruhlig, whose family has been involved in the local real estate scene since 1981, agents at Advantage Real Estate Services understand local market trends, area home values and know critical information about area schools, roads and growth that impact decisions behind buying or selling a home.
“We have a diversified team of agents who live in our market, some having as much as 20 to 25-plus years of local real estate experience,” said Holly. “Our agents are experienced professionals who pride themselves on the highest level of customer service.
“We use our knowledge to help clients negotiate the best price, get the best terms and help facilitate a smooth transaction. Whether clients are looking to sell their home, buy an existing home or purchase new construction, we are able to put our knowledge to work for them,”
The National Association of REALTORS has identified the top reasons why it is beneficial to work with a REALTOR. Agents at Advantage Real Estate Services are all licensed REALTORS, meaning in addition to their extensive local knowledge and years of real estate experience, they also abide by the strictest industry standards.
- Expert Guides: Whether you are buying or selling a home, it requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures and other technical documents. A REALTOR is a knowledgeable expert who helps you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
- Objective Information and Opinions: REALTORS can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools and more, and have objective information about each property. REALTORs can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need. By understanding both your needs and search area, your REALTOR can also point out neighborhoods you don’t know much about, but which might suit your needs better than you’d thought.
- Marketing and Expanded Search Powers: When selling your home, in addition to advertising your home, many prospects for a home sale come from a REALTOR’s contacts with previous clients, friends and family. Your REALTOR will prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property — you never have to worry about allowing strangers into your home. When buying a home, sometimes properties are available but not actively advertised. A REALTOR can help you find opportunities not listed on home search sites, and also help you avoid out-of-date listings that might be showing up as available online, but are no longer on the market.
- Negotiation Knowledge: There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A REALTOR will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows enough time for you to complete inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase.
- Up-To-Date Experience: Most people sell only a few homes in a lifetime, and those sales typically have many years in between. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career and are experts at what they do.
- Your Rock During Emotional Moments: A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, buying a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
- Ethical Treatment. Every REALTOR must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR’s client, you will receive honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. The first obligation is to you, the client.
Published on October 25, 2017