AdventHealth Mobile Mammography, formerly Tampa Bay Mobile Mammography, provides a quick, convenient way to get a mammogram, which is key to detecting breast cancer early.
A physician’s prescription is required for ages 40 and younger; no prescription is needed for those older than 40.
Upcoming mobile unit stops in May include:
- June 21, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Meals on Wheels of East Pasco, 38112 15th Ave., Zephyrhills
- June 26, 10 a.m. to noon: Meadow Pointe HOA, 1500 Meadow Point Blvd., Wesley Chapel
- June 29, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.: American House Senior Living, 38130 Pretty Pond Road in Zephyrhills
- July 15, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Palm Tree Acres/Sunnyside MHP, Clubhouse of Palm Tree Acres, 36006 State Road 54, Zephyrhills
- July 15, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Zephyrhills First Church of the Nazarene, 6151 12th St., Zephyrhills
For questions, call 813-601-1925
To schedule an appointment or for other mobile unit stops, visit AdventHealthMobileMammography.com, and select “Schedule Appointment” and then “Corporate.”