SUMMER HAUL PASS
Students can ride Pasco County Public Transportation buses on regular routes all summer, for just $20.The special rate is effective June, July and August 2022.
Summer Haul Passes are available at these locations:
• GoPasco Administrative Office, 8620 Galen Wilson Blvd., New Port Richey
• Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller Office, East/West Pasco Government Centers
• Pasco-Hernando State College bookstores, in Dade City, New Port Richey and Wesley Chapel
• County libraries
For more information, please visit bit.ly/SummerBusPass.
• William Brockman, of Lutz, Dean’s List at Tallahassee Community College
• Austin Brown, of Lutz, Dean’s List at Tallahassee Community College
• Mya Cobb, of Lutz, Diversity Scholarship at Appalachian University (Boone, North Carolina)
• Hannah Coleman, of Lutz, Dean’s List at Tallahassee Community College
• Jaelyn Evans, of Odessa, Dean’s List at Mississippi College (Clinton, Mississippi)
• Kassidy Gordon, of Lutz, Dean’s List at Tallahassee Community College
• Jenny Han, of Odessa, President’s List at Georgia State University
• John Martinez, of Dade City, Dean’s List and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Management, from Union University (Jackson, Tennessee)
• Ryleigh McElroy, of Lutz, Dean’s List at Tallahassee Community College
• JoAna Mucklow, of Odessa, Chancellor’s Honor Roll at the University of Mississippi. Mucklow is majoring in general business.
• Mykayla Christine Parise-King, of Lutz, Honor Roll of the Academic Dean at Mars Hill University (North Carolina)
• Brynnan Popper, of Odessa, Dean’s List at Tallahassee Community College
SUMMER MEALS PROGRAM
Pasco County Schools Summer Food Service program began June 6 and will continue through July 29.
Breakfasts and lunches will be provided Monday through Thursday to anyone age 18 and younger, at various West Pasco, Central Pasco and East Pasco schools.
Students attending PLACE or Extended School Year programs will receive meals on campus while attending the program.
For school locations, visit Connectplus.pasco.k12.fl.us/summerfoodpasco/si te-locations/.
Additionally, buses will be available at these lo- cations, also Monday through Thursday:
• Hilltop Landings Apartments, 37611 Colina Drive, Dade City
• Resurrection House Park, 37124 Lock Street, Dade City
• Trilby United Methodist Church, 37504 Trilby Road, Dade City
• Zephyrhills YMCA, 37301 Chapel Hill Loop, Zephyrhills
• Crystal Springs Community Center, 1655 Partridge Blvd., Zephyrhills
FEE ADJUSTMENT MEETING
Pasco-Hernando State College’s (PHSC) District Board of Trustees (DBOT) will consider approving proposed adjusted course-related fees at its board meeting on June 21 at 6 p.m., at the North Campus.
Fee adjustment proposals are reviewed and approved for DBOT consideration by PHSC’s Council of Academic Affairs, a committee that includes representation by administrators, deans, academic department chairs, program directors, faculty and staff.
Many fee adjustments relate to vendor increases for workforce courses, laboratories and program testing. Some fees may be covered by financial aid, scholarships and grants.
For details regarding proposed fee adjustments, justification for the fees and fee implementation details, visit Policies.phsc.edu, and click on Policies and Procedures, Public Disclosures.
Published June 8, 2022.