Pasco Economic Development Council announced its selection of 15 finalists for the 32nd Annual Awards and Trade Show, according to a news release from the Pasco EDC.
The event will be on Sept. 6 at Saddlebrook Resort and Spa, 5700 Saddlebrook Way in Wesley Chapel.
Festivities will begin with a reception at 5 p.m., followed by the award announcements from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. A dinner and trade show, with about 50 exhibitors from Pasco County businesses, will be featured, too.
Six businesses, selected from the finalists, will be honored as award winners at the annual celebration.
All nominees were scored based on company growth, leadership in current business issues, and corporate citizenship.
According to the news release, the finalists “excelled in all of those categories.”
The finalists are:
- A.L. Saland Insurance Solutions
- Academy at the Lakes Inc.
- DC Johnson & Associates
- Habitat for Humanity of East & Central Pasco County
- Hernandez Accounting Solutions Inc.
- Medical Center of Trinity
- Merrell Bros., Inc.
- Mettler Toledo
- Millian-Aire Enterprises Corp.
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Pharmaworks Inc.
- San Antonio Lumber Co.
- Spark Technology Solutions
- Tampa Premium Outlets LLC
- Ultimate 3D Printing Store
“This event honors the accomplishments and growth of our business community, while providing a rare networking opportunity with over 600 of Pasco’s business leaders and government officials at the biggest event of the year,” Bill Cronin, the Pasco EDC’s president and chief executive officer, said in the release.
Published August 8, 2018