Pasco County’s Bell Lake Road Improvement Project in Land O’ Lakes is scheduled to begin on Jan. 4, and run through spring 2022.
The year-plus project will consist of extensive infrastructure and safety improvements — including road reconstruction, stormwater modifications, curb and sidewalk — along Bell Lake Road, east of U.S. 41 to Banjo Lake Road, according to a Pasco County news release.
Eastbound and westbound lanes on Bell Lake will remain open as much as possible during the project; however, lane closures and full road closures could be necessary, periodically.
Drivers should be aware of traffic pattern changes, including lane shifts, slower speeds and full detours.
A full road closure and detour is tentatively scheduled to begin mid-March, for approximately eight days. Reminders and planned detour routes will be published prior to the closure.
Project details include:
- Construction hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nighttime work during the eight-day detour period
- Residents always will have access to their homes
- Construction team will coordinate with emergency response and public transportation agencies to ensure uninterrupted service
- Project completion in early spring 2022
The contractor for this Pasco County Engineering Services project is Kamminga & Roodvoets Inc.
For information and questions, contact Matt Kodsi at 727-834-3604 or ">.
Published December 30, 2020